Thursday, July 29, 2010

Days Visualized





Here are a couple of pictures that were taken over the course of these past two weeks. The leaf, grass and water were taken during my trips to the park. If you look closely at the leaf you will see a little colorful creature; it was the coolest looking beetle I have yet to lay my eyes upon. Me with the beautiful lady is my cousin and we are at LAX. I was able to see her off as she left for Korea. She will be there at the least three weeks and at the most two years! I was so glad that I was able to see her before she left. That scrumptious food was consumed today on my day off whilst hanging out with some of my great friends. Can I bring your attention to the surfing panda on the chopsticks?!?! Yes, that panda is surfing... splendiferous!

God's creation is so beautiful, intricate, colorful, fun and wowing; and that is just the creation. How much greater is the One whose hands crafted all the world! may His Name be praise forever for who He is!! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment