Monday, November 15, 2010

Short and Sweet.

Alright guys, usually my posts are long, and this one would be long too, but to capture all that has happened in the last couple weeks... It would take forever. That can be reserved for face to face conversations if you would like to know. So, basically here is the breakdown.

Abba has lead me to a dry, wilderness.
He has removed all that I once cared about.
He has made himself the center of my thoughts, mind, and heart.
He allowed me to press into the wilderness and seek His face.
He has revealed Himself to me as I continue to do so.
He showed Himself to me.... and I fell face down in Love.

1 comment:

  1. This is excellence. The wooing to a dry place, to be outside our confines, to the Almighty makes losing everything a wholly other experience. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete