Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rest Looks Like This: Part 2

                                     




       
Hello all!

So this weekend wrapped up my two week vacation. Let me just say, I had a wonderful time and I was able to get plenty of rest. When I returned home from Texas, my mom and sisters where waiting at LAX to welcome me home. It was so good to see all of their faces. I was able to visit my friend Casey and eat yummy Indian food with her as we caught up on each others lives. I had frozen yogurt and a movie with my cousin Rachel, I watched Anne of Green Gables with my friend Betsy, and I was able to talk and hang out with my mother and my sisters everyday. I loved getting to see all of these people.... I loved it! I felt so content to just BE with these people, knowing that that is enough. Oh and I cannot forget about Jumbling Towers: best game to play at breakfast time [Jenga is SO over-rated]
A little shout out to my cousin Jessica: I had In-N-Out for you cousin, it was like always awesometacular and super delicious!

Overall the break was filled with lots of friends, family, laughter, downtime, parks, amusement, and goodness
I am ready to conquer the world... or shall I say my little part of the world.  ^-^ 

p.s. the in-n-out bag says Revelation 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment